City stay Dubrovnik 4 - 8 days
City stay in Dubrovnik - 3 countries
Trip to CROATIA - MONTENEGRO – MOSTAR 4 - 5 or 8 days
Includes cities declared World Heritage by the UNESCO
Possibilities: Cultural - Gastronomic - Religious – Game of Thrones Starwars
If you wish to prolong your stay, you can combine this tour with other tours or excursions from our vast offer.
Contact us for further information.
This is a region with high concentration of world heritage cities, islands and natural parks!
We chose the best cities to spend there more time and enjoy the trip of your dreams!
Countries with rich culture, gastronomy and hotels in a magnificent tour of 10-12 days with the possibility of extending it in order to get to know the near places: Austria, Budapest, Venice or Serbia!
This is a tour with excellent reviews due to its price-quality ratio!
Forget big groups with fixed itineraries, and enjoy your vacations in style.
We await you in the European popular destination: The Pearl of The Adriatic!
the best price-quality ratio!
Easy access to Dubrovnik with direct flights from Zagreb, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Austria, Frankfurt etc. (approximately 80 EUR/one way) – Consult us to help you find the best combination of direct flights!
- High season from 1 May to 31 October
- Duration 4 or 8 days (according to your preferences).
- Starts in Dubrovnik every Sunday (recommended). Possibility of starting on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday with10% supplement.
- Ends in Dubrovnik
- * Low season from November to April. Departures
- Duration 5 or 8 days (according to your preferences).
- Starts in Dubrovnik every Sunday
- Ends in Dubrovnik on Thursday (if you prefer 5 days) or Sunday (if you prefer 8 days)
- Dates with guaranteed departures: 5 Nov 2017, 19 Nov 2017, 3 Dec 2017, 24 Dec 2017, 18 Feb 2018, 4 Mar 2018, 25 Mar 2018, 8 Apr 2018, 22 Apr 2018.
* During all over the year: for different dates of those mentioned above or in case you prefer private VIP trip a supplement of 30% applies. Possibility of taking the tour in reverse order.
- ELITE – SMALL FROUPS – approximatly10 persons!
- Personalized attention and high quality service
- Hotel category of your choice
- English speaking guides
- Typical food tasting and information about local gastronomy, folklore and traditions
- Possibility of thematic, gastronomic, sport excursions, cultural shows, according to your preferences
- 24 hours Croatian telephone assistance
Day 1. Dubrovnik.
Transfer to a hotel in Dubrovnik according to your flight schedule. Meet your guide. Free time to explore the city.
Day 2. Montenegro.
Breakfast. We will visit the nearby country Montenegro, famous for its architectural buildings and orthodox churches. We will stop in the city of Kotor, declared a patrimony of the humanity by the UNESCO and the Venetian city Perrast, from where we will enjoy in the beautiful views of the island. Enjoy observing the glorious fiords from the ferry trespassing the bay. Return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon.
Day 3. Dubrovnik.
Breakfast. We will take a tour with a local guide that will take you around this historic walled city, under the protection of UNESCO and reveal all of its secret corners. Free time. Enjoy the panoramic spot to take panoramic pictures of Dubrovnik's walls and the island Lokrum. Night in Dubrovnik.
Day 4. Bosnia Herzegovina or boat ride through the islands.
Breakfast. If you finish your tour today, you will have transfer to the airport according to your flight schedule, end of service. If you continue the tour, you can enjoy in one of the following excursions of your choice:
- Option 1: visit the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take a stroll by the UNESCO Heritage city of Mostar and live its oriental culture, bazars, mosques and the famous stoned bridge. On the way back, we will make a stop in the waterfalls Kravice. Optional supplement: visit of sanctuary of the Virgin Mary in Međugorje.
- Option 2: take a boat ride to the famous archipelago of the islands of Elafiti (you will visit 3 islands) with lunch included. Free time for a bath in the crystal waters of the Adriatic Sea. *Available during the summer season.
Day 5. Cavtat
Breakfast. If you finish your tour today you will have transfer to the airport according to your flight schedule, end of service. If you continue the tour you will visit the city of Cavtat, known as "Croatian Monte Carlo" with a beautiful old town and amazing beaches. Hotel in Dubrovnik.
Day 6. Dubrovnik
Free day in Dubrovnik to enjoy on the beach, to take a stroll by the famous street Stradun or to take a funicular and enjoy in the beautiful views of the South Croatia.
Day 7. Island Lokrum or City Walls
Breakfast. Today you can choose whether you want to take a walk on the walls of Dubrovnik or take a boat ride to the island of Lokrum. Both points are famous also for its appearance in the Serie Game of Thrones.
Day 8. Dubrovnik
Breakfast in the hotel. According to the flight schedule, plan your last visits or some quality free time. Transfer to the airport, end of service.
* Depending on different factors, the organizer can change the order of the visits, but respecting absolutely al of the program’s content. Possibility of continuing the tour to Venice – Austria – Serbia or Budapest (Consult us to adapt it to your wishes)
- Accommodation in hotels in Dubrovnik with breakfasts included
- Local guide in English in Dubrovnik. Bilingual guide (Spanish and English) for excursions to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mostar, Montenegro, Cavtat.
- In case of an 8 days tour: included 1 tasting of local and typical products + tasting of famous wines in typical environment. Visit of a traditional market.
- Small groups for transfers and visits
- Transfer in comfortable modern cars - vans with approximately 6 passengers or Mercedes Sprinter (17 seats).
- Boat ride to the Elafiti islands in a major group
- Materials in English
- Book of Croatia in English + pack of souvenirs
- Croatian telephone to connect with our emergency assistance service in case of urgent issues and free WIFI card 24/7.
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program.
- Airplane tickets and airport taxes (contact us for the besttariff and direct flight!
- Medical insurance, travel insurance, luggage. We can offer it as optional.
- Any other service that is not specified strictly under "The price includes"
Price Tour 8 days all year - Sales Prices per person in euros Tour 8 days Hotels 3* 4* 5* November, December, January, February, March, April 1240€ 1540€ 1760€ May, June, July, August, September, October 1520€ 1880€ 2250€ single supplement +35% +35% +35% reduction 3rd person – triple room -15% -15% -15% Tour 4 days from May to 31 October - Sales Prices per person in euros Tour 4 days Hotels 3* 4* 5* May, June, July, August, September, 550€ 710€ 850€ single supplement +35% +35% +35% reduction 3rd person – triple room -15% -15% -15% Tour 5 days from November to April - Sales Prices per person in euros Trip 5 days Hotels 3* 4* 5* November, December, January, February, March, April, 580€ 720€ 870€ single supplement +35% +35% +35% reduction 3rd person – triple room -15% -15% -15%
VIP supplement 30% includes private transfers by ground, special visits, traditional ship for the Elafiti excursion during the summer and 2 additional meals!
* In the summer the election of the island is yours, but be aware that in low season from 1 October to 15 June or in case of bad weather in any time of the year, the boats to Lokrum island and Elafiti do not operate, so the excursions will be replaced by ground excursion to Dubrovnik walls or Mostar.
Few countries/nationalities demand visa for entrance to the mentioned destinations. We advise you to check on the web page www.travisa.com by entering your passport and the destination). You can also check if you need Schengen multiple visa with your embassy. It is passenger’s obligation to travel with required documents and valid passport. In case of doubts, please contact us.
Our guide will be happy to help you with the tips for the restaurants to avoid tourist traps or group menus. He will advise you the restaurant accordingly with your wishes and budget starting with 12 EUR per menu.
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF FRIENDS OR FAMILIES. CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE.
- Hotels 3
- Dubrovnik 3*: Zagreb, Ivka, Valamar, Dubrovnik, Aquarius
- Hotels 4
- Dubrovnik 4*: Kompas, Lacroma, Lero, Adria, Lapad
- Hotels 5
- Dubrovnik 5*: President, Rixos, Aristos, Hilton
Possibility of extensions from Dubrovnik:
- Option a) Join another tour with more days in Croatia. Croatia - Montenegro - Mostar - Slovenia 10-12-15 days in style
- Option b) Possibility of extending the tour in order to get to know the near places: Austria, Budapest, Venice or Serbia! Join this tour with any other of our tours in Italy, Serbia, Turkey, Greece, Austria, Poland, and Hungary – programas