DALMATIA CRUISE CROATIA - 8+ days
Dubrovnik - Korcula - Brac - Omis - Split - Hvar - Mljet - Dubrovnik
If you wish to prolong your stay, you can combine this tour with other tours or excursions from our vast offer.
Contact us for further information.
8 days, 7 nights
Feel and experience the Croatian coast presented to you like never before! We are waiting for you in the country of 1.000 islands!
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Saturdays
- Embarkation: Dubrovnik (Gruž) port
- Disembark: Dubrovnik (Gruž) port
1st Day: Saturday / DUBROVNIK
Arrival in Dubrovnik. Airport transfer with our company representative included. Assistance in English and panoramic tour guidance so you can take photos. Embarkation. Reception by the crew and a welcome drink. Dinner on board and a possibility to visit the city or take a historic visit before leaving tomorrow.
2nd Day: Sunday / DUBROVNIK – KORČULA
We will sail off to the island of Korcula. On our way, we will make a short stop to swim and relax in one of the beautiful Elafiti islands. Lunch on board. By the late afternoon, arrival in the city of Korcula, birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo.
3rd Day: Monday / KORČULA – BRAČ – PUČIŠČA – OMIŠ
We will sail off to the island of Brac, passing through the Peljesac peninsula and the southeastern part of the island of Hvar.
4th Day: Tuseday / OMIŠ – SPLIT
Free leisure in the morning. Omis, destination famous for the amazing canyon of the Cetina river. In the afternoon we will continue sailing towards Split.
5th Day: Wednesday / SPLIT – HVAR
We will sail off to the island of Hvar, the sunniest island in Croatia, famous for its endless fields of lavender and rosemary.
6th Day: Thursday/ HVAR – MLJET
We will sail off to the island of Mljet. You can visit the national park, the two salt lakes, the islet and the monastery, a real oasis on the Croatian coast.
7th Day: Friday / MLJET - DUBROVNIK
We will sail off to Dubrovnik, our final destination on the cruise.
8th Day: Saturday / DUBROVNIK
Today we will say goodbye to our fabulous boat, the crew and the new friends! Check-out time is 9 a.m. Transfer to the airport or to the city, if you prefer, is included.
- Our representative’s assistance on arrival in English
- Private transfers airport-port departure and arrival
- 8 days / 7 nights on the cruise
- Accommodation in the cabin of the chosen category
- Welcome drinks and appetisers
- Half board: buffet breakfast, light lunch buffet
- Courtesy ½ l of water during meals
- Free coffee / tea all day
- Courtesy of fresh fruit all day
- 9 crew members, including the cruise director
- Change of the towels every two days
- Change of the linen twice a week
- Diary of the booth cleaning service
- WIFI on board
- Croatian telephone in case of an emergency assistance service 24 hours while in the program
- Free sightseeing tour in Dubrovnik with a driver
- Drinks and water from the bar
- Entrance tickets to the national park
- Taxes and fees, 40,00 € per person, cash payment
- Laundry service in some points of call
- Beach towel rental € 3,00 / week
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park approx. € 14.00
PRICES ACCORDING TO PERIODS Period A 7 may - 28 may
24 sep - 01 oct
890euro per week Period B 28 may - 02 july
17 sep - 24 sep
945euro per week Period C 02 july - 17 sep 998euro per week Extra for the main cabin deck 87 € per person per week PERIOD A 113 € per person per week PERIOD B 125 € per person per week PERIOD C Extra single: +40% (POINT A), +40% (POINT B), +50% (POINT C) Full board: €100 per person per week
In case you want to extend your stay, we can make reservations in a hotel in the city or offer our 4 days stay in Dubrovnik with excursions in order to get to know the beautiful neighboring countries Mostar, Medugorje or Montenegro