LUXURY CRUISE CROATIA - 8+ days
Split - Brac - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Šipan - Dubrovnik
If you wish to prolong your stay, you can combine this tour with other tours or excursions from our vast offer.
Contact us for further information.
8 days, 7 nights
Feel and experience the Croatian coast presented to you like never before! We are waiting for you in the country of 1.000 islands!
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Saturdays
- Embarkation: Split
- Disembark: Dubrovnik (Zaton)
1st Day: Saturday / SPLIT – MILNA BRAČ
Check-in on the cruiser followed by the reception with the traditional welcome drink. We will sail off to Milna, where we will spend the first night and enjoy a dinner and some company.
2nd Day: Sunday / BRAČ – VIS
We will sail off to Vis, a destination most distant from the Dalmatian archipelago. The island is famous for its historical and natural heritage as well as its natural beauty. Night in Vis.
3rd Day: Monday / VIS – HVAR
We will sail off to the island of Hvar. During the tour we will make stops in various bays to swim and relax. Lunch on board. In the evening, Captain's dinner with gourmet Dalmatian dishes. Night in Hvar.
4th Day: Tuesday / HVAR – KORČULA
We will sail off to the island of Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo. Lunch on board. Free walk through the city of Korcula. Night in Korcula.
5th Day: Wednesday / KORČULA – MLJET (POMENA or POLAČE)
We will sail off to the island of Mljet. Opportunity to see natural beauties of the Mljet National Park, a true paradise. Night in Mljet.
6th Day: Thursday / MLJET – ŠIPAN
We will sail off to the island of Šipan. Stops in various bays to swim and relax. Lunch on board. Night in Šipan.
7th Day: Friday / ŠIPAN – LOPUD – ZATON VELIKI
We will sail off to the island of Lopud. The most beautiful island of the archipelago of Elafiti islands, famous for its sandy beaches. Stops in various bays to swim and relax. Lunch on board. Depending on the flight, possibility of spending the last night on the island.
8th Day: Saturday / DUBROVNIK
Day to say goodbye to the fabulous boat, the crew and the new friends. Check out time is 9 a.m. Transfer to the airport or, if you prefer, to the city, so you can explore it freely and then continue to the airport, it is included.
- Private transfer airoport-port departure and arrival
- 8 days / 7 nights on the cruise
- Welcome drink
- Half board (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 2 dinners - including the Captain’s dinner)
- 4 crew members
- Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day
- Port fees and taxes
- Up to 5 hours of generator work per day (airconditioned)
- Bed linen and towels
- Beach towels
- Mineral water, tea and coffee
- WIFI Internet access (1 GB/day)
- Tickets to national parks
- Private marinas fee (if requested by customers)
- Personal extras and additional costs not mentioned previously
PRICES ACCORDING TO PERIODS Period A 28 may - 18 jun
10 sep - 24 sep
1380€ per week Period B 18 jun - 16 jul
27 aug - 10 sep
1430€ per week Period C 16 jul - 27 aug 1530€ per week Individual supplement + 50% Supplement for the departure of the route € 60 per person
In case you want to extend your stay we can offer:
- A) before this Boat Cruise, a 4 days stay in Split (in the waterfalls park and Trogir) or
- B) after the Boat Cruise, a 4 days stay in Dubrovnik Mostar / Montenegro (see the program).