Discover Medjugorje with an experienced local guide-interpreter, who knows the country, history and customs, visit all the important places and attend the parish program along with many other believers on the pilgrimage.
Possibilities for your pilgrimage in Medjugorje and additional visits to nearby destinations:
- Transfer to Medjugorje from Split & Dubrovnik
- Accommodation in Medjugorje, in small private hotels and B&B's, with breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Assistance of a local guide-interpreter in accordance with your requirements
- Organised religiuos activities – group prayer, spiritual gatherings at the Sanctuary, walk up to Apparition hill Podbrdo, attending mass
- Visit to Kravice Waterfalls – these amazing waterfalls are located only 10 km away from Medjugorje and are one of the favorite places of the local people for spending time outdoors
- Excursion to Mostar – the city that lies between the cultures of East and West, with its famous, elegant Old Bridge.
- Excursion to Dubrovnik – the Croatian gem, worldwidely known as one of the most wanted and visited destinations on the Mediterranean. The visit of the Old Town with its famous Walls will leave you breathless.
- Visit of Makarska Riviera - famous for its lovely pebbled beaches and pine trees, the Riviera consists of a chain of charming small Mediterranean towns linked by the beautiful seaside area: Brela, Tučepi, Baška Voda, Makarska.
- Excursion to Split and Trogir - Split is famous for the remains of the palace of Roman emperor Diocletian, who ruled the region in early 4th century, included in the list of World Heritage Sites protected by UNESCO, as well as the old part of the town of Trogir, a charming place where you can find examples of cultural traces from the ancient Greeks to the Renaissance era.
Contact us with your interest list, estimated arrival date, arrival and departure airport, the number of days you would like to spend in Medjugorje as well as if you would like to combine it with the suggested excursions and we will reply as soon as possible providing you with a detailed offer!
PRICE: from 390,00 euros per person
NOTE: When booking one of our programs, we recommend our TRAVEL & MEDICAL INSURANCE packages - ask us for an offer!