Getting around the shore pearls
During the last year, more than 1 million cruise ship visitors have been to Dubrovnik and visited the "pearl of the Adriatic". Dubrovnik with its surrounding region and neighboring countries have so much to offer and that is why so many cruise ship guests decide each year to make the most of their time when anchored in this beautiful city & port. When you are on a cruise, the important thing is to get the most out of your free time on shore and enjoy your day in accordance to your preferences.
Let us be your Croatian host and allow us to take you on a shore excursion of your choice, presenting you the best of what this beautiful region has to offer.
Our offer of SHORE EXCURSIONS:
- The Very Best of Dubrovnik – guided visit of Dubrovnik, the city of unparalleled beauty, visited by many celebrities and recommended by the best travel guides as the absolute perfect destination. This walking tour is something you simply cannot miss – it is an unique way to discover the famous sites of the city, such as the Franciscan church, the Governing palace and the Cathedral. Possibility of a walk along the City Walls or a boat ride along the island of Lokrum.
- Cavtat & Konavle (Dubrovnik Region) – visit the towns of Cavtat & villages of Konavle, one of the most beautiful places in the eastern Adriatic coast. Cavtat, now often called the "Croatian Monte Carlo", was originally a Greek and Roman settlement named Epidaurus. In Konavle you will get to familiarize with the customs and traditions during a short visit to one of the local families, for a tasting of wine and other specialties. The excursion includes a stopover at the village of Ston, to take pictures of the longest city walls in Europe.
- Kotor (Montenegro) – Montenegro is a country of unparalleled natural beauty and historical sites. A ride along the Bay of Kotor (protected by UNESCO) will give you the best opportunity to discover its fjords and enjoy its cultural heritage, full of monuments from the Byzantine era, as well as both Catholic and Christian Ortodox churches.
- Medjugorje (Bosnia & Herzegovina) - experience profound peace and inspiration by taking a trip to this famous and beloved sanctuary, visited by thousands and thousands of pilgrims each year, from all over the World.
- Mostar (Bosnia & Herzegovina) - discover the city that lies between the cultures of East and West, with its famous, elegant Old Bridge, symbol of the domain of the Ottoman Empire in this region. The Bridge is included on the list of World Heritage Sites protected by UNESCO, and it arches over the country's most beautiful river – Neretva.
- Split & Trogir (Dalmatian Region) – explore the second largest city in Croatia – Split, famous for the remains of the palace of Roman emperor Diocletian, who ruled the region in early 4th century, included in the list of World Heritage Sites protected by UNESCO, as well as the old part of the town of Trogir, a charming place where you can find examples of cultural traces from the ancient Greeks to the Renaissance era.
Make the most of your time by trusting our advice and choosing one of our recommended excursions! Contact us and let us know how much free time do you have on shore and we will offer you the best solution in accordance to your cruise plan, sending you all the details of your itinerary and included services.
NOTE: When booking one of our programs, we recommend our TRAVEL & MEDICAL INSURANCE packages - ask us for an offer!